Wednesday 9 March 2011

OLD AGE

Its approximately 21 days to finally getting old getting older. i have fantasized about this age for God knows how long, and now that its just around  the corner, I'm not just feeling it anymore, hope there is nothing wrong with me sha, as i get to this age, i feel i should just post on the things which i hope to achieve or stop doing; so here goes:
1) i aim to finally stop giving a flying rats ass  damn about what people think or feel i should do.
 for christs sake, its my life that we are talking about here, and not something you read on a tabloid.

2) i must desist from this essentially useless obsession with my weight loss, abegi you berra love me for me, and moreova if i love me, the way i am, i dont see why you should not.(smirking)

3) Even if im the highest in my department for now,(yes i said it, i am the highest, #smiling#) i gotta put in more work, to emerge the best kpatakpata.

4) i aim to be the best that i can be, and at least have a semblance of maturity to my lifestyle: i also pray that i stay outta trouble for the remaining of my stay in this penitentiary  school which is approximately a year and seven months and counting. (seriously cant wait to leave)
   I promise to be back, and then complete this post, but for now i gatta run to class.   byyeee...............

No comments:

Post a Comment