Tuesday 7 June 2011

ABOUT MOI

I just want you all to get to know about me, and what i stand for, wrote this like ages ago, but didnt know it was tucked up somewhere in my drafts.............................its kinda belated but, hey, better late than Never or what dyu think? (wink)

Name: CHINUA (and yes i'm a girl) also known as Nefertity to my friends, and Ngozi only to my Grandpa.
AGE: 2(you can add anything at d back of 2)
Occupation: student, and also writer for a popular mag. in Lagos (billionaire heiress at heart), aim to be a major force to b reckoned with in the world of media.
SCHOOL: a private school in NAIJA
COURSE: Theatre-Arts , majoring in media
Pet peeves: Dirtiness, uncouthness.
Likes: I ABSOFREAKINGLUTELY LOVE reading, im a voracious reader, i read anything as long as it grabs my attention, I like to think that im a good dancer(just being modest), i LIKE food(as lomg as its good food, i'd eat it), I love looking good(all the time). im all about poise, elegance and social grace,everything that makes you a lady(this is not saying you cant be crazy when your with paddys)

Size: Im a size 10 (uk), even though i used to be a size 18, then moved to a size 16, and then weighed a whopping 102kg, then finally to weigh 65kg. its been up and down, but im steady now, ben this way for the past 2 years(in fact this weight matter ehn, na story for another day)

im sooooooooooooooooooo sorry peeps, this freaking interntet connection is acting up, iv gatta run, but i promise to continue from where i stopped......................luv you all (mmmmuahhhh) (i didnt edit ooo, so biko, ignore the typos)

No comments:

Post a Comment