Sunday 19 June 2011

wake up call.......but then again, I haven't been sleeping, just taking a good look at the insides of my eyelids!!

You know, iv always been a very determined person, and I go for what I want!!!! ..........
In re: to my last post, its gotta take more than just one man to let go of my dreams!!!
Iv found a better way to go about it, for him being a stumbling block to me, his loss, cos he just lost a student who would have made him a Star lecturer, but hey .....his choice ryt?

So here is d plan.......................
I stick to my Original plan, and be the best which I know I am, and made to be!! (Big smile)
Watch this space.................and moreover my bible makes me understand that all things worketh together for my good!!!



Soooooo....moving on to something else, today was the final sunday we would get to spend with the final year students....it was so touching, what with the hugs and singing and all those mushy stuffs, I almost cried, ok strije that, I CRIED with Envy, I really wanna leave this school (don't get me wrong oooh, I actually love learning, and its really got my friends worried, I can remember a period when we went to get our hairs done in braids, and I brought out my note to start reading......hmmm..I'm naturally the sharp mouthed one oooh! But the kind of talk wey I use my ear hear that day ehnn.... )
Thinking of what to do my masters in, and also Phd(I'm sure y'all would be wondering by now, but that's really what I want to do), and I over heard an aunt say, men are scared of women who have higher degrees than them! (Topic for another day........)Well, catch y'all later, Iv gatta go back to my books!

Xoxo.....mmmuuaahhh!!!

2 comments:

  1. You're a strong woman o, PHD ke? This Masters I'm doing now is going to be the last of my education. Lmao 2 the thing about women with too much education, I think some guys are just threatened by it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *thumbs up*...good luck :D

    ReplyDelete