Tuesday 14 June 2011

I decided to post a little something on the kind of life I have in this school of myn!

Wake up! Wake up!! Wake up!!! It is now 6:00am! And you bootifu(beautiful) ladies of queen esther all(hall)(she has a very bad h factor)should hall(all) wake up and get ready for the day! The voice of the hall Potress rings out!! This wakes me up instantly even though I try to stifle the voice with my pillow! It seemed as if she knew my intentions and shouted with emphasis, you berra don't cofa(cover) ♈ōϋя hear (ear) and do has(as) hif (if) you don't know you should wake up! (This is her idea of phonetics, and mind you all she says is directly into d mouth of a speaker phone). There was ‎​​№ wishing her away cos she was determined to stay!! Then I decided to open ♏γ̲̣̣̥ eye and look across @​​​​​​​​ ♏γ̲̣̣̥ room mate, who is still sleeping soundly! @​​​​​​​​ this point I'm determined to go back to slip but iv' got a 9:am class! So I better get dressed! Just as if she read my mind, she shouts into the speaker again (mental note to self- please lecture this people on what a public address system is.) Ladies its now 7:00am come out for morning devotion!!( I know by now your seriously wondering, what the hell kind of school am in, that call ladies for morning devotion and wakes them up, but that would be a story for another day ) where the heavens did time run to? I was just awake for lyk 20mins and its already 7:00am? I hurriedly run into the kitchen to boil water for my bathe, then this is the time when ♏γ̲̣̣̥ kettle decides to act up! I coarse and beg and pray in every language that I know begging it to work, it finally listens to ♏γ̲̣̣̥ plea and boils ♏γ̲̣̣̥ water, I thank it profusely as I get into the bathroom! By this time ♏γ̲̣̣̥ roommates have gone for the devotion already without having their bathes (yuck). By the time I'm done in the bathroom, I hear the girls already singing, and I know that I won't be able to make it! *smh*(shaking my head) I go to the wardrobe thinking of what to wear, after much uncertainty I finally settle for the purple skirt and white short sleeved shirt, with the purple slim belt and black ballet pumps. As I saunter to the parlor(yes I said parlor, we've got parlors in ours rooms, ha! In yur face) to iron d clothes, I remember that I'm not wearing anything(absolutely nada) and ill have to @​​​​​​​​ least put on some undies! After much contemplating,I decide on the black lacy one, feeling happy with myself, I go back to ♏γ̲̣̣̥ ironing singing along to backstreet boys! Then dis is wen they decide to take the light
!! Sheeeesh! Iv just got barely 30mins! To class! And here I am still in my undies!! Welcome. To a typical Monday in my life!! Ill catch y'all later!! Gatta run!

No comments:

Post a Comment