Thursday 9 June 2011

EXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMS

This is the part of the semester when the aliens lecturers and the powers that be get to decide our fate, this is the period when i get this feeling that my brains are fried,  when my default setting is on "READ MODE" as iv said earlier in one of my posts, I'm the best in my class(and no please, I'm not rubbing it in) i'm just stating facts, in fact ehnn, I'm being really modest here, if not i would've told u that my least score is a B'. (smirking)
 One thing with this school is that, once you have been selected by these aliens lecturers as a potential "BEST GRAD. STUDENT" there is definitely  no hiding place for you, you've just gatta keep being the best that you can (to their standard oooh) who born you to say something like "Excuse me sir, im tired" the kind of lecture you would receive that day ehnnn, you ma go dey wonder self, if na them dey pay your school fees.
(im actually stealing out of my library time to update this)
Right now, my mind is like both on rewind and fast foward and pause and play and slow and .......infact its jumbled up, by the time i try to think and also check my schedule to know if i can relax or not, i'll hit you all with my write-ups(to those that dont know, i write for a major mag in Lazgidi)




Ke mesia
Nefertity with a "Y"

No comments:

Post a Comment