Friday 17 June 2011

big girls don't cry,yeah ryt!!!

Re: to my last post...........I'm supposed to be a media major, but I guess dat dream is shattered, iv gatta luk for another calling, all because of ONE MAN, who has decided to be a dog in the manger!!!
No wahala, God dey.......


.......but you know,It feels bad when
 you have got a dream for as long as you can remember and you now suddenly get to find out that you cannot live it!

I feel shattered and drained........................this is exactly how I feel! Iv tried d crying therapy but I just ended up with a headache!!! (And no alabukun in sight)
Just dropped by to take my mind of things.............................. (I don't think it worked)

3 comments:

  1. never let go of your dreams......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for your condition. If you really want something, you might have to be more tenacious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm, sorry couldn't help laughing...but on a serious note...STICK TO YOUR DREAMS!..take care.

    ReplyDelete