Wednesday 15 June 2011

randomnesssssssssssssssss

ok, nothing much to say, just that tummy hurts like hell (like say i don go hell before), brain feels fried (due to excess jacking) hormones are in turmoil, all because say person dey in monthly period, and this school doesnt even help matters in anyway.................iv still gatta keep upto 80 percent attendance, and this as usual is exam period, i seriously cant wait to finish with this ish, and go home.............
back to this menstrual pain.....mehhnnnn the pain is deadly, gosh.....i fit type this post because iv been taking pain killers for the past three days before the main day oooh, hmnnn............i heard somewhere that by the time you have a child, you wouldnt feel any pain cha cha.....but biko, if thats the only way for the pain to stop, i can wait...... i can imagine the look on my folks face when i tell them i want to have a child sake of say menstrual pain , lmao......i can just imagine, my dad might even have a stroke........................... anyway this post is just full of randomness..................but abeg, true true i don tire for this kind of pain every month...................(crying) any ideas on how to quench this kind of pain please???????????? (pardon me abeg, im still trying out my hand in pidgin english, i really suck at it.......but hey practice makes perfect ryt................luv u all..........mmmmuaaah)

3 comments:

  1. Suck @ pidgin?...no problemo, nah small small we go dey knack am....thanks for coming over to my blog...welcome to blogsville.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ ibhade thanks for stopping over!! I feel so elated that at least someone posted a comment!!! (Smiles)! As long as I get ppl lyk u to teach me, no wahala!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry o. I am sure you will be better. I don't have MPs so I can't really feel your pain.
    Its my first time here and I'm following.
    Please, check my blog at atilola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete